IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL
Peppermill Resort --Reno, NV
February 7-11, 2022
The Call for Papers Closes October 29, 2021
We Hope You’ll Join Us!
We are setting up a meeting that works no matter what Covid throws at us in the next few months. We WILL gather in February and you can decide in January how you feel most comfortable participating (in-person vs virtual.)
- Two Audiences –> One platform. In-person and remote attendees can access the same features and experience
- All presentations and sessions will be livestreamed
- All presentations and sessions will also be recorded for online viewing anytime over the next 6 months
- Valuable Networking for In-Person and Remote Attendees
- In-Person attendees are welcome to join virtual-only sessions, the hotel offers free wireless internet in guest rooms!
- Stimulating Wildlife Science: Three Captivating General Sessions! Wednesday Keynote, Thursday Plenary & Friday Capstone
- Interactive Scientific Technical Sessions with Moderated Discussion Sessions
- Scientific Poster Session – In-Person Poster Reception and Online Virtual Q&A
- Roundtable Small Group Discussions – Virtual and In-Person, 3 days!
- Career Workshops & Mentoring
- Exhibit Hall with Digital and Virtual Booths
- Working Group Meetings
- Whova App – Engage and Interact with ALL attendees
- Student Quiz Bowl
- Wildlife Trivia Night with Raffle and More!
- Welcome Reception with Student Professional Mixer, Wildlife Photo Slideshow and Wildlife Tshirt Contest
- Western Section Swag – Pickup in Reno, or we will mail to virtual participants
- Games and Prizes
- We have reserved the entirely smoke-free Tuscany Ballroom for our meeting and we hope you will join us!
Candace Renger, Meeting Planner & Project Manager