The 2022 TWS-WS Exhibit Hall will be held in the smoke-free Tuscany Ballroom – the social hub of our meeting! Exhibitors are guaranteed to have maximum interaction with the 600+ meeting attendees who will gather in this area for evening events Tuesday through Friday. The exhibit hall is also where we’ll have Meeting Registration, Poster Displays, the Virtual Auction & Raffle, & Break Snacks/Lunch Buffets. Participating exhibitors may also setup an online booth to reach our virtual attendees and to stay in touch before/after the meeting as well!
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
- Tuesday Setup: 9-12pm
- Tuesday OPEN: 12pm-9pm
- Wednesday OPEN: 8am-8pm
- Thursday OPEN: 7am-10pm
- Friday OPEN: 7am-1pm
- Friday Tear-Down: 1pm
Exhibit Hall Details:
- Each exhibit space includes one 6’ table and 2 chairs. Please note that electrical connections ($60) and/or wired internet connections ($510/week) are available at an additional cost with advance notice. We will do our best to accommodate exhibitors with their special booth requirements.
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor requests must be received by January 1, 2022.
- Meeting sponsors, please send ads in pdf format saved at 100% of the ad size at a minimum 300 dpi.
- As in previous years, exhibitors will be asked and encouraged to donate goods or services to our annual raffle and/or silent auction – proceeds fund our student and early career professional programs. This is optional and agreement to do so will not reduce the table registration cost.
- TWS-WS will provide a security guard in the evenings to watch over all booths in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibit space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, determined by date when registration and payment are received. All decisions on exhibitor placement and approval are solely at the discretion of TWS-WS. Top sponsors may choose their booth location in the order that of the sponsorship level, and the date the signup was received.
- If you plan to ship your exhibit materials or merchandise in advance, please contact the hotel to inquire about space restrictions, timing, and charges.
- Exhibitors are eligible for the discounted Peppermill hotel rates that we have arranged for our meeting attendees. Limited rooms are available so be sure to book early!
Exhibit Hall Costs
Exhibit Hall Vendor – $800 for Companies (or) $500 for Nonprofits (or) $200 for artists
- High traffic table in the Exhibit Hall at the Peppermill Resort Tuscany Ballroom (Tuesday morning through Friday afternoon)
- Two booths — A Virtual Booth in the Whova App as well as an in-person booth in the exhibit hall at the Peppermill Resort
- ONE Meeting Registration Name Badge included (Registration includes all meeting sessions Tuesday evening through Friday afternoon, plus the Welcome Reception, Poster Reception, Trivia Night and break snacks Tuesday afternoon through Friday afternoon. Optional lunches may be added on at an additional cost.)
- Link to your website on our meeting website Exhibitor’s page.
- Recognition as an Exhibitor on our Whova App plus a link to your booth location on the interactive app map, an Exhibitor Profile Link in the App, as well as the option to send coupons and giveaways to increase traffic to your table.
- Recognition on our website, in emails to our membership, and in our meeting program book as an Exhibitor
- Note, must register by 12/10/21 to receive the discounted Nonprofit and/or Artist Exhibitor Rate.
Career Fair Table – $100
- A table in the Exhibit Hall for 2 hours, as space available
- A listing of your open booth recruiting hours on our meeting schedule
- Recognition on our website, in emails to our membership, and in our meeting program book as a Career Fair participant
- Link to your website on our meeting website Career Fair page
- Email email@example.com to signup – Must be registered to attend the annual meeting. Limited space and days/times available.
Interested in sponsoring the meeting? Information on Sponsorship packages: https://reno2022.tws-west.org/annual-meeting/sponsors-exhibitors/
Thank you for your interest in participating in this event and we look forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting! You may sign up to become an Exhibitor (or Sponsor) through the online registration form, or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the email or phone number below.
Thank you for your consideration.
Candace Renger, Meeting Planner