Peppermill Resort — Reno, Nevada
Welcome to Reno Tahoe, where the country’s largest alpine lake meets the Biggest Little City in the World. Reno is home to top attractions like the Nevada Museum of Art, The National Automobile Museum, the largest outdoor climbing wall, and a ½-mile, snowmelt-driven kayak park right in the heart of downtown. Your thirst will be quenched and your taste buds satisfied with the region’s budding brewpub and culinary scene.
Local TWS-WS members will lead field trips, daily walks and hikes throughout the meeting which will highlight the flora and fauna of the area! Local wildlife highlights include the nearby Virginia Lake, Sparks Marina, Oxbow Park, Swan Lake, Chickadee Ridge and the nearby Carson Valley.
The 2022 Annual Meeting will be held in Reno, NV at the Peppermill Resort. The meeting will be held in the spacious and smoke-free Tuscany Ballroom.
We have pre-purchased a limited block of non-smoking hotel rooms starting at a low nightly rate of $83/$103 (plus tax) for TWS-WS members at the Peppermill Resort. Our room block rate is available until January 15, 2022 or until the rooms in our block are sold out, whichever comes first.
- Free shuttle service is provided to/from the Reno-Tahoe International airport daily from 4am-11:45pm.
- The resort fee is waived for our attendees
- Peppermill rooms include complimentary wireless internet, Keurig coffee makers, and in-room refrigerators.
- The health club, pool and business center are also included
- Free parking and EV charging stations
- Microwaves and cribs available upon request
- Link to room block rate: https://book.passkey.com/e/50168657
- Or reserve over the phone: (866) 821-9996. Group code is AWSWS22.
- For guests younger than 21 years of age, please email email@example.com so we may add you to the rooming list. Those under 21 years of age may not check in to their room unless their name is on this list so alcohol can be removed from the mini-fridges in the room.